Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gloomy weather


It is very cold and gloomy here today. Looks like it could snow at any time. Bradyn and I went and did our grocery shopping today. I hate grocery shopping but I needed a few things so I just did it all today so I don't have to go back this weekend. He was pretty good but got a little fussy at the end because it was his nap time. However he's decided to go on strike today and NOT take a nap. He does this occasionally and it drives me crazy. Usually on Wednesdays he's a good 3 hour napper but not today! He just keeps on going! I don't know where he finds the energy. He usually doesn't get too fussy


So we are doing some chores around the house today. Nothing exciting but Bradyn does have swim lessons tonight. Bob and I have been busy working this week and really not much new.


Bradyn's new favorite word this week is HUG! He loves to give hugs and snuggle. I am trying to teach him what Santa says and he does it pretty good. I can't wait to see what he does this year when he sees Santa.


Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: