Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall has settled in

Sorry that I have been bad about keeping this updated! I have gotten on facebook and so I haven't been blogging as much. I will try to do better. We have a had a great past few weeks. Bob's parents were here a couple of weeks ago and Bradyn had a good time with them. We haven't seen them for awhile so it was great to have company. We went shopping one day and went to the zoo one day. Bradyn LOVES animals and did not want to leave. It was a cool day but no rain so that was great.

This past weekend we went to the last home baseball game for our minor league team in town and they had fireworks after which they always have the best fireworks display. Then Saturday Bob raced his RC car and so Bradyn and I did some errands and then took him dinner at the track. On Sunday we went camoping. It was so much fun! Minus the rain. It decided to pour down rain Sunday evening and we had a hard a time getting a fire going and making dinner. It finally stopped raining and we got to enjoy the camp fire. We went fishing and Bradyn caught 4 fish on Sunday and 3 on Monday. Then he got bored with it. He had a great time and the weather was great on Monday. He slept really well in the tent. It was a great couple of days with the hubby and Bradyn. Plus Bob is an excellent cook on the campfire. He had lots of practice as a Boy Scout!

This week is going well. Busy at work yesterday. Today is my bday and so I am enjoying my day off. Bradyn has swim lessons tonight so we will go out to eat on Friday to one of my favorite places- OUTBACK! YUMMY!!!

On a sad note, there was a little girl in Bradyn's class at school that drowned on Monday. She managed to climb under the solar cover on the family's swimming pool and fell in. She was 2 1/2 and had Down's syndrome. She was a very cute little girl. Please keep her family in your prayers at this difficult time.

I will try to get pics up this week yet and get caught up!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Camping sounds great! Arlington would be jealous.

Is everyone on facebook??? I really hae Facebook. Am I the only one? LOL

Happy, Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day.