Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dear Bradyn,
















My dearest baby boy this is a birthday letter for you! As I write this I have tears rolling down my face. You are now a 3 year old! I am not sure where the time has gone, it seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with you and awaiting your arrival. Your daddy and I could not wait to meet you and see what you looked liked! Wow, what a blessing you have been to our lives! The joy that you have given us each and everyday is unmeasurable. God gave us such a beautiful and loving boy. You are a sweet, charming, funny and kind boy. The laughter that you bring us each day is unbelievable. You seem to grow into a more loving person each day. There are so many things in life that we look forward to sharing with you. Watching you grow and change is so much fun but in the blink of an eye it goes too fast! You will never know how much love you have given us. We love you more than words can say! Our prayer for you is that you will continue to grow into a wonderful young man and achieve your goals in life! I wish that you have a wonderful 3rd birthday and always remember how much we love you!

I love you Bugs!
Love,
Mama

No comments: