Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall is here



Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Fall has finally hit us here in Illinois! It is COLD! Last night we took Bradyn to a hockey game. He did pretty well but was a little antsy at times. It is a little long for a kid to sit still so overall he did OK. He seemed to enjoy it for the most part. We are just glad that we didn't renew our season tickets because I know he wouldn't do well every weekend!

Bradyn has been quite cranky all day today from the time he got up! He is working on 2 molars and they must be painful. This is the first time he's been cranky with any of his teeth so I really can't complain. He spent about 1 1/2 hours outside playing today while I worked outside putting away my flower boxes. He needed the fresh air. It was cool but sunny. Then tonight we went to the race track to watch Bob race but didn't stay very long but it got COLD! I HATE cold weather!

Bradyn's swim classes started on Wednesday and he did really well. He actually stuck his face in the water to try and blow bubbles. This is a BIG accomplishment for him because he hates to get water ion his head or face in the bathtub so needless to say hair watching is a challenge each and every time! He is one of the youngest in this class because it's for 19 to 36 months.

Lots of errands to do tomorrow and then the work week starts all over. Bob leaves for Toronto on Monday so it's just the little guy and me again this week. My plan is to post every Wed and Sat so enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will be back on Wed!

1 comment:

UtahWarehouse said...

Tammy,
I love your blog! Bradyn is getting so big! I miss you guys! Now we need to get Susan going with this, I am so glad we are doing it!
Love,
Michele