Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flurries in the air

Yes, we had flurries here on Monday! Yuck! I am so not ready for that! However it is very sunny here today and nice. It's actually to be in the 60's for Halloween which is very unusual because it's always very cold when those trick or treaters come.

Bradyn's daycare is taking his class trick or treating tomorrow to all the local businesses in town. Am sure that he will have fun. He's going to be a chicken and I promise I will post pics later this week. I have no idea how to download our camera to the computer so I have to have Bob do that for me!

We have had a busy week so far. We went to church on Sunday and then did some car shopping afterwards. Yes, I am still driving a 2 door sports car with an 18 month old child! It is definitely not a family vehicle and I can't wait to get rid of it!! Bradyn is just getting too tall to get in and out of the back seat. It's time for it to go! Yeah!!!

I worked late Tuesday which worked out OK since Bob is home to pick up Bradyn. Tonight we have swim lessons which Bradyn is really enjoying this time around. Bob gets to go with him tonight and this will be the first time since he moved up to the big boy class.

Bradyn cracks me up sometimes with the things he says. He really does have quite the vocabulary for a an 18 month old. This week I put his mittens on him and he just stood and looked at them for the longest time and then he says "SOCKS"- too funny! He's probably wondering why Mommy puts socks on his hands!

Extreme Makeover wrapped up here yesterday. The house is beautiful! It was for a really deserving family. I actually work with the girls' spouse that had nominated the family. The little boy has a bone disorder that make his bones very fragile. It will be very exciting to watch it on TV. They were really pushing to get it done on time because we had such awful weather this past week and they were behind but it all worked out. I will let you know when the show is going to air.

Check back later this week for pics-I promise! Happy Halloween to everyone!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Hi you! Thanks for following my blog! Nice to see you - I added you to my subscriptions so I can see what you are up to. Glad to see you are well. Your little boy is getting so big!