Sunday, July 19, 2009

The fall like days of summer



The weather here has been cool the past few days. Feels like fall is settling in. Bradyn has had to wear winter pj's the past 2 nites!

We had a great week. Bob got one of his projects partially finished this week. We went to St. Louis after I got off work on Tuesday and spent the nite. Wednesday we took Bradyn to Grant's Farm which is such a fun place for kids (or adults like me as Bob told me!) It has at least one animal from 6 of the 7 continents. The weather was perfect and no crowds. Last year it was dripping hot and packed so the middle of the week was a good idea. Bradyn had a BLAST! He was so into it minus feeding the animals (Mom did that!) He did not nap while we were there but as soon as he was in truck he was out and slept the whole way home. It was a fun family day.

Thursday was back to work and the normal routine. Yesterday, Bradyn and I went to see my friend Julie that is ill. There was a benefit for her that we went to. It was great to spend some time with her. There was a ton of people there so I hope that they raised a TON of money for her and her family. After that we went to the R/C track to see Bob race. Bradyn loved that and was mad when we left.

Today we went to church and did a few errands after and we are hanging out at home. I have to go grocery shopping today which I hate.

Have a great week. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

UtahWarehouse said...

Bradyn is getting so big! I love his blonde curls! Miss you guys!