Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can't believe it's August!

It is a rainy day here for the first of August and chilly. Not you typical August weather. It is hard to believe that summer is almost over and the kids will be back in school soon.

It has been a fun week for us. Daycare was closed this week for the yearly shutdown week. Bob stayed home with Bradyn on Mon and Tues and then I had the rest of the week with him. We had fun and kept bust. It's great to have him feeling well again, finally. Wednesday we cleaned the house (Bradyn LOVES to clean!). Thursday we tried out our new pool in town. It was a lot of fun! They have a great kids section for his age and the weather was perfect. Friday we spent the day at the mall (the boy LOVES to shop- he sure doesn't get that from his daddy!) and then we went to the racetrack to watch Bob practice and we took him dinner.

I have a feeling that Bradyn is going to struggle going back to school on Monday after spending all week with us. He had so much fun at the pool so I think that's what we are going to do tomorrow as long as the weather holds up. We bought some little toys yesterday to take with us this time.

I hope that everyone is doing well. I am going to TRY and get back into my regular posting days. Bob needs to download some more pics for me so maybe I will get them up in the next few days!

No comments: