Monday, August 17, 2009

There is one more angel in Heaven

My dear friend, Julie, passed away this morning. She fought a hard battle. I know that she is dancing in Heaven and can enjoy life again. She is pain free and that alone makes me feel better. She was a remarkable woman and I wish that everyone could have known her. She was a beautiful person on the inside and out. She fought cancer for 6 months and was strong every minute of her fight.

It has been a long rough and emotional day for me. I wish that someone would come up with a cure for cancer so no one has to go through what she did. My heart aches for her 3 children- especially the youngest one who is only 2 and won't remember hi mommy. Life is just not fair sometimes but I know that GOD had bigger and better plans for her!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

I am so sorry about your friend. We are praying for her family.