Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



Wow, I can't believe that it is 2010! Oh how time flies when we get older! We were blessed with a wonderful 2009 and look for the same this year. As you all know we are expecting Baby #2 and we are quite excited about that! Things are going well with my pregnancy and I will be 12 weeks on Monday. Lots to look forward to this year!

We went to dinner last night and then rung in the New Year at home. Bob's parents came to visit on Wednesday so we are enjoying their company and of course Bradyn is having fun with Bama and Papa. I am cooking dinner today and we are having a few friends over so that should be fun. Bradyn is looking forward to a playmate. They have a 2 year old daughter. We will see how sharing of his new toys go!!

Thanks to all of our family for the wonderful Christmas gift! We had a great Christmas. Bradyn was really into it this year. The boy was sooooo excited that he was up at 5:30 AM! Now of course Momma and Daddy were NOT too happy about that but he was so cute that it was hard to be angry! I told him to crawl back in bed cause it was still night time and he said "NO, I go downstairs and see Santa" We have a loft that overlooks our family room and he went over to the banisters and was peeking through and said "Santa presents!" The boy is too smart! So down we went and the first thing that he wanted to do was make sure that Santa and the reindeer ate their food. He was pretty excited about that. We had a wonderful day with just the 3 of us.

I am going to post my Thanksgiving pics from when we were home to PA and then hopefully I can get caught up.

Much peace and happiness to all in this new year!

1 comment:

UtahWarehouse said...

Tammy,
Love the pictures of the family! Can't wait for the new arrival to come! You need a liilypie.com ticker for the pregnancy on your blog. They are pretty fun! Did you know you can print you blog? I just did 2008 on blurb.com and it cost me about 22.00 for a softbound one. It automatically uploads your pics and text and then you can make a book. Pretty cool! Love you guys! Miss you!