Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When is Spring??

I can't stand this cold yucky weather we are having! It is MISERABLE! Today we have had nothing but freezing rain all day. I had plans to go do some errands but I can't even get to my mailbox! UGH!



We are doing well here. Not much exciting happening. We did take Bradyn to his first hockey game since last year on Saturday and that boy loved it. Last year he really wasn't into it but this year was a whole other story. From the time he got up Saturday all he talked about was going to the game. He wanted to wear his cute Penguins Hockey outfit he got from Christmas (From Bama and Papa Ware) -oh did he look cute but of course good ole momma forgot to get a picture of him in it with my camera- next time! He wanted to take his hockey stick and puck with him to the game. I finally convinced to leave the puck at home because I was afraid that he would throw it. So off to dinner we went and then to the game. That boy was hypnotized! He never once moved the entire game even during the intermissions and asked a million questions about the game. It was unbelievable. The game went into OT and then a shootout and when it was over he STILL didn't want to leave! He wanted to watch "boys play more hockey"- now by this time it is 10:30pm WAY past his bedtime. I finally convinced him that the boys were going home to bed and we would come back again. So funny. Sunday morning he gets up and the first words out of his mouth were "I go see boys play hockey." I think I have a hockey boy on my hands! I still am amazed how much he was into it.



I am going to sign him up fro skating lessons. He has to be 3 so that is not too far away. I think that he will enjoy that and then he can start playing hockey when he is 4 or 5.



Not much else happening. All is going well with the pregnancy. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and go back to the doctor on Feb 3rd. Have a great week!

No comments: