Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another episode

What a busy week it has been! I can't believe that it is May already! Time sure does fly when you have children! Bradyn had a good week until Friday. I got a call from his daycare DIRECTOR at about 10:30 Friday morning at work saying that Bradyn had BITTEN another child AGAIN! Oh my what distress my 2 year is causing me (What am I going to do when he turns 16 :) She at then time thought he had broken the skin so she told me she needed to call the other parent. It had been 4 weeks to the day that he has bitten! It's always on a Friday that he does it. It was his best little buddy again. They were fighting over a toy and my child pinned the other on the floor and bit his belly. She out Bradyn in time out and had a heart to heart talk with him and the child that had been bitten kept saying- "it's ok Bradyn it's ok!" NO it's NOT OK!!!! Turns out he didn't break the skin just scraped it with his teeth but still bad. Thank goodness the other mom was ok with it and is very understanding that kids go through this. The director told me that these 2 are inseparable so not sure why Bradyn is biting his best friend! I pray that he outgrows it soon. I told her that his teacher needs to separate them when they are arguing so that Bradyn doesn't do it again- she needs to keep a much closer eye on him.

Other than that Bradyn is doing well. He and I went shopping a little today and he loves to shop with Mommy. We have to go grocery shopping later which I hate! It is a beautiful day here so we need to play outside a little.

Have a great week and I will post pics later !

No comments: