Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I am having a great Mother's day. We went to church this morning and then did some errands. Bob is going to cook me dinner tonight!




Yesterday we went to Chicago for the day and took Bradyn to see "When Elmo grows up" What a great show it was and Bradyn LOVED it. The music was great. The look on his face when Elmo came out was priceless! We went out to dinner afterwards at one of my favorite places- OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE-YUMMY! We came home then. It was a really fun day.




This past week has been very busy. Bob and I have a busy days at work. Bradyn has done well at daycare this week- thank goodness. However, he does have a little bit of a runny nose so I'm not sure what's going on. He may be getting some teeth. I sure hope he doesn't get infected ears again.




Bradyn had swim lessons on Wednesday. He did really well. He is actually starting to kick his feet in the water. This week is his last lesson but I think we are going to sign him up again for the next session because he has done so well. There is a 2 week break in between classes before the next session starts. He made me a really cute picture with a verse and his hand prints on it and gave me a potted flower that he had done at daycare. VERY CUTE and of course brought tears to my eyes.




Again Happy Mother's Day. Have a great week and I sure hope that our penguins win!!!

No comments: