Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting Better




Bradyn is getting better slowly- he has a horrible congested cough that runs with the course of mycoplasma. We went to the pediatrician on Monday for his followup and that's what he told us. His appetite has increased and he 's drinking fluids again for me. I ended up getting sick a few days after him even with being on antibiotics. I still have a sore throat but it is getting better.


It has been a long 1 1/2 weeks. I am ready for everyone to be feeling better so we can go out and enjoy the warm weather. We did get out to enjoy our little festival in town this past weekend. It's called the Turkey Festival because of all the turkey farms in town (I just learned that). They have carnival rides, craft shows, entertainment and lots of other little events. The best part of it all is the turkey sandwiches and strawberry shortcakes! Bradyn had a great time and the weather was great.


Bradyn moved up to the next class on Monday. He clung to me like a monkey but didn't cry. He was not interested in moving to a new class even though the 3 other kids that were in his previous room moved with him! He ended up having a great time. They are teaching them how to say their last names currently which Bradyn has caught on to but sometimes he will say his first name and then his best little buddies last name -too funny!


I am going to post the last of our NYC pics and then hopefully I can get caught up. Have a great week!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

I am so glad he is on the mend. I have been thinking about you guys daily. Poor little guy.

I think that is hilarious that he is using his friends lasts names! Too cute! The pictures are great - what a little boy he is becoming.