Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


To all the Father's out there I hope that you had a great day! To my husband and best daddy in the world it was fun to spend the day together as a family. We went to church this morning and then went to the state wildlife park to eat brunch and visit the animals. It decided to rain this morning but by the time we were done eating it got nice and we were able to walk around the park. It got very hot and humid! Bradyn had fun looking at the animals and spending the day with daddy.


It has been a busy but healthy week. Finally!! Bradyn started his new class on Monday and did well. The 4 kids that were in his class all moved up with him so that made it easier. He clung to me like a monkey on Monday but didn't cry and then did great after that. Wednesday he and I did some errands and then he had swim class that night. The kid cracks me up sometimes- usually on a daily basis - Wednesday I was changing his diaper and he was kicking me so I said "Bradyn Long be nice" and he said "Mommy Long be nice!" He has gotten his last name down!!


Saturday night we decided to go the local baseball game - they are a minor team for the cubs- Bradyn did great the entire game! I was quite surprised. He loved watching the people and then they had fireworks afterwards. He sat and watched those like he was in a trance. It was a beautiful night for a game but very humid. It was fun.


We have a busy week ahead of us. Have a great week!

No comments: