Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Busy




It has been a very busy last few days. So much to do and so little time. I really wanted to get my Christmas decorations out this weekend but that didn't happen. We had so many little errand to run. Friday was a busy day at work. When I went to pick Bradyn up from daycare he was sitting in the rocking chair with his little friend "Nanna" is what he calls her. Her name is Savannah. It was the cutest and I wish that I would have had a camera. They are really good buddies. If you ask him if he wants to go to school he says "Nanna"! So cute!

Saturday I got some things done around the house and then we did some errands and went out for dinner. Yesterday, we went to church and then did some more errands. Bradyn so quite a few trees with lights on them while we were out shopping and he was very excited about them so it will be fun to see what he does when we out our tree up!

We are busy now getting ready to travel for Thanksgiving. We are excited to see a lot of our family. I hate packing and there are never enough hours for me to get it done especially because I have to work today and tomorrow. I did start some of it. I will try to post while we are away! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


No comments: