Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oops I forgot




Yes, I know I forgot to post last night- sorry! Last evening was busy and time just flew by. Bradyn and I have been by ourselves this week so it's always busy for me to get everything done in the evenings to prepare for the next day.

Anyways, I am SLOWLY getting used to my new vehicle. It rides really nice and is very quiet. Quite a change from my car! I was busy working Monday and Tuesday and then yesterday I took Bradyn for his Christmas pics. He really wasn't in the smiling mood but e did really well. They did get a few grins out of him. He looked so cute in his outfit. He was really patient while I was ordering the pics. We came home then and he took a nap and then off to swim class. He was so excited to go swimming but when we got there he wasn't really into it because it was actually kind of cold in there. The heat wasn't cranked up like it usually is. He kept saying "swimmy mommy" all week!

Yesterday I was watching Days of our lives and Bradyn really doesn't care to watch TV but for some reason he was interested in my soap and there was a girl crying on there and he said "crying mommy crying!" Not sure where he learned that word at! He is one smart boy!

Today Bob came home and Bradyn was happy to see him! But the poor little guy was asleep by 7pm because I had to get him up so early this morning because I had a meeting for work. He only got to see Bob for about a 1/2 hour.

Have a good weekend and I will be back on Sunday!

No comments: