Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Set of Wheels



YEAH! I got a new set of wheels- Finally! After 19 months of traveling with a child in a 2 door sports car I have upgraded to something with 4 doors! My life will be so much easier. We got a new SUV yesterday. I feel like I am driving a house on wheels! It is really going to be hard to get used to driving it because all I have ever driven is a very small car. It is a nice change and of course Bradyn loves sitting up high so that he can see out.

Bradyn had swim lessons on Wednesday and Bob was able to go. He did OK but wasn't really into it so much this week because he was tired. That was the day of no napping for Mommy! We had busy days since then. Saturday was car shopping and today was church and then we ran to the mall afterwards. Bradyn was really good in church. Usually one of us ends up going out into the entryway during the sermon because he gets a little noisy but he was perfect today! He really enjoys watching the kids around us.

We have a busy week ahead of us. Bob is going out of town again this week for work until Thursday. It's always busy for me when he's gone because I have to make sure I am off work on time to get Bradyn. I am going to try and get his Christmas pictures taken this week and he has swim lessons on Wednesday again.

Enjoy the pics!

No comments: