Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winter Weather

Yes, we can never come home to PA without running into wintry weather! It always seems to happen right before we are ready to head back! And it is here today! Ice and snow later- just our luck! Looks like we will be driving through it our entire trip back to the Midwest!

Anyways, on Friday was our annual shopping trip! We are not early birds anymore and actually there really wasn't anything in particular we were going for. It is just a fun day to start our Christmas shopping. Actually, I had already started mine earlier- I am trying to do a lot more mail ordering each year. Bradyn was such a trooper! We got to the mall about 10:30 and left about 7:30 and he did not fuss once! He is such a wonderful little boy. He even took a good nap in his stroller. We did get some good bargains!

Saturday was a day of relaxation! I went with mu mom on a Christmas house tour. Bradyn sure missed me for the short time I was gone! Today we went to church with Bob's family. Our new little niece got baptized today. We were so happy that we got to be here for that. It's such a special day in her life! Bradyn was very good in church. He SHOUTED "amen" numerous times! His little ears are definitely listening to Pastor's words. So cute!

We are packing all of our "stuff" now and getting ready to head out in the morning. Good thing that our new vehicle has all wheel drive because I think we are going to need it. We were going to take Bradyn sled riding today but it is pouring down rain. Guess we will have to wait til next time. My brother-in-law came home toady to go hunting tomorrow so we got to see him. That was nice to visit with him.

Well, we will be back home for my next blog and I will get some pics up then. Back to work on Tuesday- I sure have enjoyed my time off. Have a good week.

2 comments:

PletcherFamily said...

Have a great, safe trip back. It is always hard when visits come to an end.

We will have to meet up one of these years for the holidays!

UtahWarehouse said...

We wish we could have been there with you all! We miss you guys! Glad you got home safe.