Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home Safely

We arrived home safely after a 12 1/2 hour trip- 2 hours longer than usual. The roads for the last 3 1/2 hour part of the trip were very bad and no salt trucks to be seen! It was about 40 mph on the interstate. We are happy to be back home. Bradyn did great on the trip. He only fussed about the last 20 minutes- he had enough!

Tuesday was a busy day at work and of course we were exhausted from the traveling. Bradyn cried when I dropped him off at daycare which I kind of expected after he spent 6 days with us. He was fine once I left. Am sure he was happy to see his little friends. I left work early to go have laser surgery on my foot. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting- the lidocaine was to worst part. It actually doesn't feel too bad today but it will take 6 weeks to heal so I have a long time to go!

Bradyn is napping now and I sure could take one too but I have too many things to do today. It is hard to believe that Christmas is only 3 weeks away. Just not enough time in the day to get things done. Bradyn has swim lessons tonight and Bob will get in with him since I can't with my foot. It is his last class. I think we will wait until the spring for the next class. We are planing on getting our Christmas tree on Friday after work.

I am sorry today that I don't have any pics to post because we forgot our camera in PA but as soon as I get it I will post some.

Have a good week. See you Sunday!

No comments: