Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brrrrrrr!

It is VERY cold here- in the low teens! Then add the wind to it and it's even colder. I am not a fan of winter. We have been very busy here and so I apologize that I missed my last post. I am still trying to get caught up on things since we had been away for the holiday. Having Thanksgiving a week later this year has really messed up my schedule!

On Friday we got our Christmas tree- we always go to the same place. Bradyn had fun but it was soooo cold outside. We got it home and brought it in the house which he thought was pretty neat! Saturday, we got the tree decorated and it looks great! Bradyn tells the tree "nite nite tree" when I turn the lights off and when he gets up in the morning the first thing he does is goes and looks at the tree and says "hi tree hi"-so cute!

Sunday, we got most of our Christmas shopping done- yeah! Bradyn was a good little shopper again. Bob left for a trip again on Monday and won't be home until tomorrow so it's just Bradyn and I. I am hoping to get my Christmas cards done today. Am sure that I will have some help!

Bradyn has been eating really good for us for the past week. He must be going through a growth spurt because he's even eating his veggies- which never happens! He's been going potty for the girls at daycare again but not for me at home. Oh well, he's still young. He turned 20 months old yesterday- unbelievable!

I will try to get some pics posted when Bob gets home. I know that it has been awhile for that!
Have a good week!

No comments: