Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowy weather



We have had quite the weather here this week. Freezing rain on Monday which mad for a very long trip to work and then snow yesterday which made for a very long trip home from work. On top of all that it has been in the single digits here and we are to get MORE freezing rain tomorrow afternoon! When does spring arrive???

Other than the weather it has been a quite week. Busy today doing some errands, picking up some last minute Christmas presents and cleaning the house. Bradyn sure likes to help me clean. He gets out his little broom, dustpan and mop and follows me around the house- so cute.

He is really interested in my manger scene that I have under our tree. He likes to carry the animals around. His new words this week have been- sheep, donkey, baby Jesus and pocket! And it's only Wednesday!

Tomorrow is our 9 year anniversary. It is so hard to believe that we have been married that long. It seems just like yesterday that I was walking down the aisle! I am married to the most wonderful man and father. Bob is my best friend and I treasure every moment that we spend together. We are planning on just going out to eat when we are in PA for our anniversary so tomorrow I think that we will just order in and stay out of the nasty weather.

I am off to do some chores while Bradyn is napping. Have a good week.

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow - 9 years!!
And you are going to PA??? When??