Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super bowl Champs

Yeah! The Steelers one the super bowl. What a game it was down to the very last seconds. But we pulled through. Very exciting! Bradyn was so cute during the game he was repeating what we would say. "Ah Ben" was his favorite! He kept saying it over and over.

Bob left for a trip on Monday and got home tonight. We are happy to have him home. Bradyn kept saying all day "Dada cars" He couldn't wait for Bob to come home and play cars! They are actually downstairs playing now. I think that it is harder on Bradyn each tome Bob leaves especially now that he's older and knows that daddy is on a trip.

I had a busy couple of days at work. One of my friends at work is having some serious medical problems right now and I ask that everyone would keep her in your prayers because she is going to need them at this difficult time. I found out at work yesterday and I did a lot of crying. She's only a couple of years older than me and has a son who is 3 months younger than Bradyn so it just makes me think of myself. Last night I was crying and Bradyn goes 'Mommy crying- hug" The kid just knew that's what I needed. I pray that she gets a good prognosis after her biopsy on Friday.

Not much else happening here. It's to be in the 50's on Saturday so we might get our vehicles washed and get out and enjoy the nice weather. See you Sunday.

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

I am so sorry about your friend. We will be thinking about her.