Sunday, February 22, 2009

Under the weather




I thought that I was going to make it through the winter without getting sick but what was I thinking?? The yucky cold has hit me. I feel a little better today but I am tired of it already! I have only had it for 3 days and I feel for little Bradyn who had it for 2 weeks at a time. It stinks! So far no one else has got it and I hope that it stays that way.

Bradyn was a big boy at school this week. He pooped on the potty on Thursday and then peed on the potty Friday. He was so proud of himself. I think that it helps that his little friend Peyton is working on the potty training also so they compete with each other! He doesn't really have much of an interest in it at home. That's okay because he's still young. I have taught him to say that he's going to be 2 and he tries to hold up 2 fingers. He also knows that he's having an ELMO birthday. We went grocery shopping yesterday and as soon as we got to the store- he said "elmo birthday" like we were going shopping for birthday stuff. Too funny!

He slept until 8:30 today= 12 1/2 hours! Not sure why he was so tired but he hasn't slept that late in months! We stayed home from church today because of me not feeling well. We have just been working around the house and playing.

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

I am very jealous of your post!! Can he come and talk to Cainan about going in the potty??? :) I can't believe he is going to be two soon. I love his little bit of hair. :)

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. Us mom's don't get much down time when we aren't well - I think that is what makes it worse!