Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting closer to spring



It's March 1st which means that spring is getting closer! I can not wait. Sorry that I missed my post on Wednesday. This week seems to have gone by very quickly. Busy with work and things around the house.

Bradyn has been doing very well with using the potty. He knows that he gets money to put in his bank each time he goes and he LOVES to do that! Sometime he knows that he has to go but will not sit long enough and then shortly after he gets his diaper back on he will go! He's still young so I am not really pushing it. I really think that if I had a week off work that I could have him trained.

He is getting VERY excited about his upcoming birthday! We are going to go shopping this week to look for some things. The weather is to be nicer on Wednesday and so we will venture out then.

We went to church today and are just hanging out at home now. Today was the first day that Bradyn walked to whole to the front of the church for communion and back. Normally he wants me to carry him but he was a big boy today.

Update on my friend Julie from work. Her prognosis is very bad. The doctor has given her a year to live. She started chemo last week and is already starting to lose her hair. Please keep her and her family in your prayers- thanks.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Yay for Bradyn! I am glad he is doing well with the training

I am so sorry about your friend Julie. We will keep her and her family in our prayers.