Sunday, March 22, 2009

No no no

No seems to be the word of choice for my child! He loves to say it! I took him to a lap sit at the library on Thursday and everything the librarian asked him was NO! He really wasn't into the books- the theme was bunnies. Then after she is done reading she always has some little crafts to make related to the theme. Bradyn was really into the crafts and then he didn't want to go home!

Friday was a busy day at work for me. That evening Bob, Bradyn and I went out to dinner. There was a get together for my friend Julie that has cancer. She was overwhelmed by the amount of people that showed up. It was great to see her. She looks great- you really wouldn't know that she is sick. She has lost all of her hair though and is wearing a wig now. I am glad that we were able to go.

Saturday, Bradyn and I went shopping and then came home to do some errands and play outside. I got him some sidewalk chalk and he had fun with that. Unfortunately, I got some more bad news about another friend of mine that I used to work with and still keep in touch with. She found out that she has leukemia- it is chronic but her white blood cell count is extremely high and they have her on meds to bring that down. She is a mom of 2 young girls. Please keep her in your prayers also because she is going to need them.

Today we wen to church and then worked around the house and watched the race. We didn't get to play outside because it rained. It is to rain the next several days but be warm. Have a great week!

No comments: