Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time Flies



Wow, I can't believe that it's Sunday eve already. We had a busy week and weekend. The weather was beautiful this weekend. Bradyn and I did some shopping yesterday and had a good time. We met Bob for lunch and then came home for Bradyn to nap. Then after nap time we went grocery shopping.


Today we went to church and then did some errands around the house and played outside which Bradyn loved. It was good to get some fresh air. He LOVES his swing set and his mower. Those seem to be his favorite 2 outside toys. He also played ball a little and surprised us both by kicking it. That is the first time we have seen him do that.


Unfortunately, Bradyn got in trouble at daycare on Friday (oh my starting already:) ) He came home with a note that he bit one of his friends and then tried to bite the teacher. Not good at all. They were fighting over a toy. Now, I know that this is a stage that some toddlers go through but why does it have to be my child??? If anyone has any advice on how to tackle this please share. I was so embarrassed to find out that it was his best little buddy Peyton that he bit. He has never done this at home and I hope that he never does it again. I am praying that this was and isolated incidence.


Not much else happening here. We have a busy week ahead of us. See you Wednesday!

No comments: