Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snowstorm

Well the week ended with us getting snow! I thought that spring was here- what happened. We woke up today with about 5-6 inches of snow. Crazy! Yesterday it was cold and rainy then we had thunderstorms, high winds and lightening and then snow??? It is to be 58 tomorrow so we will see.



We had a busy week and I apologize for not posting on Wed. Bradyn and I did some errands on Wed. then he started swim lessons that evening. He did really well. Bob went in the water with him this time. There were a lot of kids in his class. He got a little daring and put his face in the water which is good. He LOVED watching the other kids!



Yesterday, Bradyn and I went grocery shopping in the morning and tried to get home before the bad weather came but we didn't quite make it. It was pouring down rain when we went out to my vehicle. I hate grocery shopping to begin with and then having to unload my cart in the freezing cold weather and pouring rain it not fun!



When we got home I did some chores and really got a lot done. We were to go for ice cream to our little place in town that has then BEST ice cream and is cheap but the weather was not meant for eating ice cream outside so we stayed home. We may go today. It is a tradition for us to go opening and closing day!



Today since the roads were so snowy we stayed home and I got some more chores done. Bradyn's vocabulary has really picked up over the past 2 weeks. It's amazing! It's so fun to hear him say new things. He has been really good at daycare the past couple of weeks so I hope that's the way it stays. Have great week. I will try to get some pics up later this week!

No comments: