Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Windy central Illinois







I am SOOO tired of the wind here. It is so flat here that the wind just blows and blows. A few weeks ago I wrote about our grill blowing over and being destroyed well now we have a piece of fascia that blew off of our roof. This is a piece of aluminum that is kinda under the edge of the roof. It had bee flopping in the wind for about a week and FINALLY came off yesterday. It was driving us crazy because it would hit the siding and was very loud. Bob THOUGHT he was going to climb on the roof himself last Friday and rip it off and put a new one up. Well, he had no traction on the roof and I told him that he needed to get down. I had all these horrible images of him falling off the roof. The are he needed to go to is 25 feet high! I told him that I was calling a professional roofer to come do it plus we need an estimate on our roof anyways because we need a new one this year! He is so stubborn sometimes (wonder where Bradyn gets it from)!!!


Bradyn is doing well. He got to see the Easter Bunny at daycare yesterday and got his pic taken with him. He said that he liked him. We did take him for ice cream on Sunday to our little place in town. Yummy! He loved it and didn't want to wait until we got home to eat it!! We went shopping this morning and he got a birthday balloon and crown at toys r us. He loved it! He will not let that balloon out of his sight. He is putting 4 word sentences together! He is growing up so fast!


We have swim lessons tonight so I am going to try and get Bob to post some pics for me.

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

I am glad to see you are doing well. I am tired of the weather, too. I can't wait for some pretty, sunny weather!