Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The terrible two's!




Oh my do I have a stubborn boy! My morning started out with Bradyn crying very hard for 45 minutes straight! He cried from the time that he got up until we left for daycare! Nothing made that boy happy. He was crying so hard that his nose was running and he was drooling because he couldn't catch his breath! It started out with the fact that he didn't want to take his pj's off, then he didn't want to eat or drink milk. then he didn't want mommy eating, he didn't want to go to daycare, didn't want to brush his teeth, then we get in the truck and we forgot to say bye to the cats so I had to bring Belle out and have her wave bye to him, then finally we are off to school BUT on the way there he forgot to make mommy coffee in his new kitchen and the crying starts all over again! I was exhausted BEFORE I even made it to work! Oh the drama of a 2 year old. And as I said before he is stubborn just like his daddy!!! Needless to say I was VERY happy to be going to work today!




Otherwise we have had a very busy week and a good week. Wednesday was swim lessons and Bradyn really did well. He is making progress. Thursday was a long day for him at daycare because I had an early meeting at work. We were busy each evening after dinner going to my friend's house to cat sit. Bradyn LOVED going to feed her kitties everyday. He still is asking about going to "Watch kitties" but my friend is home from her vacation.




We had a busy weekend. Saturday the weather was beautiful but we were busy doing chores. Sunday the weather was cold and rainy so we stayed home and hung out. The weather has been miserable this week so far but it is to be great by the end of the week.




Have a great week and I will try to get back to my regular posts!

No comments: