Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tornado Watch Season



That's right- tornado watch season has begun! I love spring but not here in the midwest for that reason!. We have had incredible winds all day and severe storms through the night and off and on today. It is crazy! I like to watch it rain but not when you have to worry about tornadoes!

I love turning our clocks ahead an hour because I love when it is still daylight in the evenings when I get off work. It's a sign that summer is on the way. We all slept in this morning- could not believe it. That NEVER happens. We have been hanging out at home because the weather is horrible. Our grill took off and blew over on our porch and broke. Not sure what we are going to do about that. Bradyn's swings in his swing set have been going crazy in the wind.

Bradyn continues to amaze us each and everyday. The other day he was playing with his magnetic letters and says "A B C D E F G!" I was like what??? And he repeated them again! AMAZING! For a kid that is not even two yet it is just unbelievable! It's things like that, that tell me daycare is good for him.

We went shopping for his birthday last night. We are still thinking what we want to get him. so many cute things for his age. We then went out to dinner at OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE. This is one of my favorite places. It was yummy!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Yuck - Tornado season. Hopefully it will be a mild year.

Yay for Braydn learning his letters!