Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Here we go Steelers here we go! We are ready for the big game and can't wait to see those Steelers win! We are all dressed in our Steeler attire and are having pizza for supper.

Not much new this week. We had NFL day at work on Friday which was fun. I wore my Steeler jersey and earrings. This was a real treat for us because every other work day we have to wear scrubs. It was a nice change. I have lunch riding on this game today with my doctor so I sure hope that my Steelers show their stuff!

We took Bradyn sled riding for the first time yesterday - FINALLY! I bought boots several months ago but never cut the tags off because we never got to go. It has been so miserably cold here that I was not taking that boy out. Yesterday it was in the 30's and was cold but sunny. We used our driveway as the track! Bradyn had a blast. He could not stop laughing. Guess it was good that we didn't shovel our driveway!

We went to church today and then we were going to go sled riding again but the driveway no snow in spots so that was out of the question. Bradyn is obsessed with his sled though so it's in the house. Yesterday after we were done, Bob wanted to put the sled in the basement and Bradyn cried so he ended up drying it off and leaving it in the house. Bradyn has used it to read books in and play in! So funny!

Have a good week. Sorry the pics are still on the camera so will post those later this week!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Here we go Steelers!! They better win! We had a pizza party too!