Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 Weeks until Spring!


I am so ready for spring. We have had quite a bit of snow this year which I don't mind at all but the cold temps have been miserable. I think that it gets colder each winter. I really want to take Bradyn out to play in the snow but it has been COLD- nothing higher than the teens. I bought him snow boots and the tags are still on them because we haven't been able to go out yet. Maybe this weekend - it is to be in the 30's.


Not much happening here. Bob is home this week which has been nice to spend some family time together. Bradyn sure loves to play cars with his daddy! That's all he wants to do. Today at lunch he looks over at me and says "ah bummer Mommy" What?? Where did he learn that at? We think it had to be daycare because we do not say that. Too funny. He has discovered the word MINE. Everything is MINE! If the the cats touch something of his he says "NO MINE" He cracks me up.


We are gearing up for the Superbowl this weekend. We will be cheering for those STEELERS! I sure hope that they win. That will pretty much be our weekend, we have nothing else planned!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Go STeelers!

And welcome to the "mine" stage. So fun. :)

My blog is back in business!