Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Below Zero Temps



Yes, that's right we are to be @ a whopping HIGH of MINUS TWO degrees tomorrow! How exciting! I wish it was my day off! It was a high of 8 on Tuesday and I wore long johns under my scrubs and was still cold, how am I going to manage tomorrow??? I am so ready for spring. Well, we finally got some snow and now it's too cold to go out and play in it. I am actually glad that I had off today because we got about 6 inches of snow over night and it's been blizzard like conditions all day because it's so windy.

So Bradyn and I decided to have pajama day today and I am loving it! I got some chores done today and we have been playing. However, Mommy is not the buddy to play cars with, that's Daddy's job according to Bradyn. He ONLY wants to play cars with Daddy. Well, Daddy has been on a business trip this week and will be home tomorrow so I am sure that's all Bradyn will want to do tomorrow evening. We were going to go to a lap sit at the library but they called today and postponed that until next week due to the frigid temps we are to have.

Yesterday when I picked Bradyn up at school he had a picture of his class that was taken at the end of the year. This kid is soooo obsessed with that picture- it is funny. He carried it around all evening and could tell me who everyone was in the picture- he blew me away. I finally talked him into putting the picture on the fridge so now every time he walks by he stops and looks at it. He is so funny- he will walk by and stop and say KAYLA which is one of his teachers that he just loves- so cute. His vocabulary just keeps expanding daily and is unbelievable for his age.

Enjoy the few pictures and I promise one of these days my husband will get some video pics up for me!

No comments: