Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go Steelers


We are getting ready to watch the big Steeler game today. We all have our Steeler gear on and are ready to go! I sure hope that we win. Bradyn is ready to watch "sootball" as he calls it!

Well, we set new record temps here this past week. It was MINUS 22 degrees on Friday morning! BRRRR! It was awful! I told Bob that anyone that chooses to live with temps like that all winter long is CRAZY! Luckily it doesn't happen very much here. It was 19 today when we went to church and that felt like a heat wave! Pretty bad when 19 feels like a heat wave! Thursday morning it was minus 16 and unfortunately I had to be out shoveling snow that morning because Bob was out of town and he won't buy a snow blower. So, I have decided that since I am home alone a lot, I am going to hire the neighbor to come plow my driveway.

Poor little Bradyn has a cold. He sure is tough. He looks miserable but is still playing his heart out. He isn't eating real well though. I am hoping that he feels better soon.

Hope everyone has a great week. Here we go STEELERS Here we go!

No comments: