Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to work



Well, not much new here. It was back to work this week after having 2 weeks off and boy was it hard! More for me than Bradyn! Every morning while we were home after he would get up in the morning he would say "rocky rocky mommy"- He wanted me to rock him for an hour or so and sometimes he would fall back to sleep. Well, of course I don't have that extra time in the mornings when I work so I was not sure how Monday would go. I did have a little time to spare so we did work that in. I will treasure that time with him because before I know it he will not want me to rocky rocky! He LOVES to snuggle!

I was not sure how he would do going back to daycare but he surprised me on Monday- he walked into his classroom and said Hi to everyone without a problem. However on Tuesday, he would not let go of me and so I had to have one of his teachers hold him when I left. Of course, both days it broke my heart!

Today, I enjoyed my day off and we did some errands. It is so cold and windy here that I hate to be outside so much with him but we did get a few things done. Back to work tomorrow and I am looking forward to the weekend.

Hope you have a good week and I am STILL trying to get Bob to post some pics!!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

I am glad you had a nice holiday. One of these times we will have to meet up if we are in PA at the same time!