Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cold Again






Bradyn is feeling better finally. His little nose is still running like a faucet though. He has been back to his normal self. He decided to NOT take a nap today or yesterday. He is stubborn sometimes (not sure who he gets that from :) ) I will post a picture of him last night at dinner- the poor thing was SO tired from not napping that he fell asleep in his food! Yes, that's right- he put his head down in his food. He was out from then on until this morning! He slept about 12 1/2 hours!

Today we got up and it was only 4 degrees and it was really snowing so we decided to stay home. I really wanted to take Bradyn outside but the high was only 10 so we stayed inside all day and played and got some chores done.

I took Bradyn to the lapsit on Thursday and he really enjoyed it. The theme was trains. The librarian read a few books and then there were train related activities to do. We will have to make sure we go to the next one.

It was a busy week at work for both of us. Am sure we have another busy week again ahead of us. I am going to post a few photos- I promise!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Go Steelers! He looks so cute in his outfit.

I tagged you on my blog...