Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged

Scrappy Honesty

I was given this award by my friend Jen- Thanks!

The rules of the award are :
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2.Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that
they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there is no prize but it is fun!
3.List 10 honest things about yourself

1. I love to cross stitch! I have been doing this since I was a teenager. I have many numerous
pictures for gifts especially weddings and baby showers.
2. I also love to scrapbook. This is a hard hobby to do with a young child because he wants to
"help" so I am behind. I have started a scrapbook for Bradyn from when I was pregnant
and that is all to further I have gotten!
3. I am a huge animal lover. I have 2 cats and would have several more if I could and I would
love to have a dog. I haven't convinced my husband on the dog yet! Maybe when Bradyn
gets a little older. Before I was pregnant with him, I volunteered at our no-kill shelter and
loved it! I need to get back there. Everyone should have their pets spayed or neutered to
help end the thousands and thousands of innocent animals that are euthanized each year
4. I have considered going back to school to be a Veterinarian and the only thing stopping me
is the fact that there is no way I could put an animal to sleep. If I could have a clinic where
I could do everything but that it would be perfect!
5. I love music! I took piano lessons for many years since I was a child until I graduated high
school and loved it. I also played the alto saxophone in school and was in the ensemble at
college. I wish that I could play more instruments. I would love to have a music room in my
house some day with a baby grand piano! I hope that Bradyn learns to love music also!
6.I love being together as a family and doing things together. It is fun to have Bradyn
experience new places and new things.
7.I am a huge hockey fan. Bob and I had season tickets for 6 years to or local hockey team
until Bradyn was born. I am sure when he gets older we will have season tickets again. We
still go to games occasionally but it's hard for Bradyn to sit still that long!
8. When I was in high school, I seriously considered joining the Air Force. I even met with a
recruiter!
9.I dream of opening a dog kennel some day
10. I wish that I was wealthy enough that I could be a stay at home Mom. However, I have
seen the wonderful benefits of having Bradyn in daycare and he is really advanced for his
age.

Now, I only know 2 people that have blogs so I am passing this award onto my blogger sister-in-law Michele!

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Great job with the tag! I am proud of you.
Did I know you were a band nerd just like me????? :)
I think I remember the Air Force thing.
You would make a great Vet. You have a very big heart. That is what makes you a re great nurse. AND a great mommy!